Valued Citizens Inclusive Communities.
Middlesex Community Living is committed to supporting citizens with a developmental disability to achieve their fullest potential and to foster the development of inclusive communities.
Job Type: Part-time
Wage: $19.56 to $21.90 /hour
|Full Time Outcomes Support Facilitator|
|Manager of Support Services|
|People receiving Support Services|
|POSITION SUMMARY:||To enhance the quality of life of people receiving support from Middlesex Community Living.|
Education: D.S.W., B.A. in a related field, or proven equivalency by an accredited college or university.
Requirements: Current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C with AED, NVCI (CPI), WHMIS, Vulnerable Sector Police Screening, and a valid G class driver’s license are required.
Asset qualifications/training: Mental Health training/education, Pharmacology certificate
Core competencies: Advocating for Others, Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making, Fostering Independence in Others, Initiative, Interpersonal Relations, Flexibility and Respect and Resilience.
- problem solve
- work independently and resource with a team environment
- work in a case management style
- present an image of professionalism and have a positive impact while promoting an environment of quality customer service
- work effectively with seniors
- plan activities that reflect individualized interests
- create unique opportunities for people
- adapt to a variety of people, situations and environments
- prioritize tasks while juggling multiple schedules
- support a number of people with diverse needs at any given time
- ability to develop and access community based opportunities
Substantial skills in:
- written and verbal communication
- utilizing computer software for data collection
- AIMS database
- Time management and organization
An acknowledgment of receipt of application will not be sent.
Middlesex Community Living promotes employment equity and encourages women, Indigenous people, people with a disability and members of visible minority groups to apply. Middlesex Community Living is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection and appointment processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to this process, please inform the organization's representative of your need for accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Submit your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 82 Front Street W., Strathroy, ON N7G 1X7.